There’s nothing like a warm shower after a day of hiking. In Whitefish, showers are available for campers at campsites and RV sites throughout the Flathead Valley and in Many Glacier.
Where can I find a shower in Whitefish?
- Glacier Campground: Located just outside Glacier National Park in West Glacier on Highway 2, hot showers are available for walk-ins for $5.
- Glacier National Park: Many Glacier’s Swiftcurrent and Rising Sun camp sites feature coin operated hot showers.
Where can I do laundry in Whitefish?
- Alpine Village Commercial Laundry: The biggest laundrymat in Whitefish. Located on 731 Wisconsin Avenue, Whitefish.
- Falls Coin Wash and Laundrymat: Located in Columbia Falls, this is a perfect place to stop before or after leaving Glacier Park.
- Dirty Boy Laundry: After a few days of camping and hiking around Flathead Lake, this laundry is conveniently located in Kalispell.