Boating is a great way to admire the scenery. Rent a boat at the Whitefish marina or check out one of Flathead Lake’s marinas.
Where can I find a marina in Whitefish?
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
As the only public marina on Whitefish Lake, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a one-stop resource for boating fun. Whether you pull up in your personal powerboat to fill up the tank or want to rent a tandem kayak for the day, this marina has lots of options.
- Location: Located on the southeastern side of the lake, 1-mile from downtown Whitefish.
- Season/Hours: Open May to September.
- Cost: Out of the 150 boat slips at the marina, only 3 slips are available for daily/overnight rental. Cost is $75 night. Prices for canoes and kayaks start at $15/hr. Jet-skis are priced at $60/hr. and motor boats start at $85 per hour.
- Services: Gas pumps. In addition to a spectacular setting, the marina features a lakeside bar with a full menu.
- Phone: Marina at the Lodge at Whitefish Lake 406-863-4020.
Where can I find a marina on Flathead Lake?
A world-class marina located on the north side of Flathead Lake. With boat rentals, gas pumps, dockage, condominiums, restaurants, a pool and several hot tubs, Marina Cay is a luxury resort on Bigfork Bay.
- Location: Bigfork Bay. Northeast corner of Flathead Lake. 14. 5 miles south of Kalispell.
- Season/Hours: Marina is open June 15 to September 15, but the resort is open year-round.
- Cost: 30 boat slips are available for overnight rental at $45/day for up to 20’ boats and $50/day for over 20’.
- Services: The marina can accommodate boats up to 26’. Gas. Food. Accommodations. Jet-skis, kayaks and canoes are available for rent at Wildwave, next to the marina.
- Phone: Marina Cay: 800-433-6516.
The Docks at Lakeside Marina
With tons of boat slips and views of the mountains from its dockside restaurant and bar, the Lakeside Marina has everything you need for a perfect day on Flathead Lake.
- Location: Lakeside, Montana. Northwest side of Flathead Lake. 14 miles south of Kalispell.
- Season/Hours: June to September
- Cost: There are 140 boat slips’ available for overnight rental (fee is $75).
- Services: Gas. Summerization and winterization of boats. Far West Boat Charters runs daily boat tours. The marina’s boat slips can accommodate vessels up to 40’
- Phone: Lakeside Marina: 406-844-3625