- The Miracle of America Museum has fascinating displays from the late 19 to mid-20th centuries
- Just 60 miles north of Missoula, Montana
- Adults $6, children 3-12 $3 and children under 3 are free
- Browse an authentic pioneer village with shops, a school and more
In Polson, Montana, the Miracle of America Museum depicts early America all the way up to man walking on the moon. There are about 160,000 items displayed for visitors to marvel over.
The Miracle of America Museum is only 60 miles north of Missoula, Montana in Polson, at 58176 US Hwy 93. Their phone number is 406-883-6804.
The museum is open all year. In summer, hours are 8 am to 8 pm, and the rest of the year hours are from 8 am to 5 pm, Sunday from 1:30 pm to 5 pm.
- Admission for adults over 12 years of age - $6
- Children 3 to 12 - $3
- Children under 3 - free
Families love to visit the Miracle of America Museum in Polson, Montana. All ages enjoy the numerous displays. See Indian and homesteaders’ items, cars, clothing, wagons and much more. In the courtyard there’s an authentic pioneer village with an original log cabin with a sod roof. In the village you’ll also discover a firehouse, shops and a school. It’s a real treat and a taste of our American history. An educational experience for youngsters, the museum has more than 100,000 individual items to view. It’s the perfect side trip on a Glacier National Park vacation.