- With its warm waters, Middle Thomspson Lake is great for waterskiing, tubing or kayaking.
- Fish the lake’s shallow waters for largemouth bass and kokanee salmon.
- With loads of recreation facilities, Logan State Park is perfect for a family vacation.
What can I do at Logan State Park?
With sprawling 17-acres of recreation area, Ashley Lake is a favorite among families, day hikers and anglers. The park features a boat launch, swim area, playground, 38 campsites for RVs and tents and showers. Of the three Thompson Lakes, Middle Lake is the most heavily trafficked due to the popularity of Logan State Park.
- Boating: With its large boat launch, Logan State Park is a great place for powerboats and non-motorized vehicles alike. With warm water temperatures it’s great for water-skiing.
- Fishing: The warm waters of the Thompson Lakes make them an excellent spot for fishing from the shore or by boat. Species found include largemouth bass, kokanee, rainbow and brown trout.
- State Park: Offering a top notch recreation area and camp sites, Logan State Park is a great way to enjoy the lake. The lakefront park features a swimming beach, horseshoe pit, children playground, flushing toilets and showers and RV dump station. A short trail starts from the campground and follows the shoreline. Day-use fee is $5.00.
Where is Logan State Park?
Logan State Park is located 45 miles west of Kalispell on US Highway 2, milepost 77.
When is it open?
How much does it cost?
Day-use fee is $5.00
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Flathead State Parks 406-293-7190.