- On a warm summer day, make a big splash as you plunge off the dock near the swimming area.
- Speed across miles of warm clear water on a pair of waterskis.
- Be inspired by the moon and the endless amount of stars reflected on the Whitefish Lake just outside your tent.
What can I do at Whitefish Lake State Park?
- Recreation: With a beach, swimming platform and grassy recreation area along the shoreline rimmed with lush trees and old pines, Whitefish State Park offers a scenic spot to enjoy a day of fun. A group picnic area features a fire pit and grills. There are no hiking trails located here.
- Boating: Waterskiing is the water sport of choice at Whitefish Lake. With mild wind conditions and warm water temperatures, it’s a very popular destination for pleasure boaters. There is a concrete boat launch.
- Camping: With 25 campsites dotted across 10 acres, the park’s camping area is well-spaced and affords campers privacy. Potable water, bathrooms and showers. RV sites available. Dogs must be leashed.
Where is Whitefish Lake State Park?
Travel 0.5 mile west on US Highway 93, then 1 mile north on State Park Road.
When is it open?
How much does it cost?
Day fee is $6. Camp site for $28-$34
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks: 406-862-3991