Glacier International Airport
- Airport Code: FCA
- Location: Kalispell, Montana (15 minutes)
In Kalispell, take Highway 2 north and turn onto Highway 40. Highway 40 turns into Route 93 and continues into Whitefish
- Airlines: United, America West, SkyWest, Horizon Air, Northwest Air, United.
- Airport Services: Visitors Center, Leryna Bistro, airport conference room, ATM, Kindred Spirits Gift Shop,
- Getting To/From the Airport: Car rental services are located in the terminal. Taxi services to Whitefish include Drive 4 U, Jim’s Taxi and Wild Horse Limo.
Missoula International Airport
- Airport Code: MSO
- Location: Missoula, Montana (2.5 hours)
Driving from Missoula Airport, take highway 10 to Airport Boulevard and follow signs for Interstate 90. Take Interstate 90 to Route 93 into Whitefish.
- Airlines: Delta, United and Alaska Airlines
- Airport Services: Two restaurants, wireless business center and a gift shop are located in the terminal
- Getting To/From the Airport: There are 6 rental car companies located inside the airport terminal, which allows for an easy drive 136 mile, two-hour drive to Whitefish. The airport shuttle travels to downtown, as does Missoula Green Taxi and Yellow Cab of Missoula.
Spokane International Airport
- Airport Code: GEG
- Location: Spokane, Washington (4-5 hours via car or train)
- Airlines: Alaska, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United and American.
- Airport Services: The terminal has 3 concourses which serve a variety of food. Find restaurants like Chili and Quiznos Subs, as well as Starbucks How big is the airport, is there a lounge or restaurant, gift shop.
- Getting To/From the Airport: Spokane Airport is located on the Amtrak Train line The Empire Builder which runs on daily route between Spokane and downtown Whitefish. Grab a taxi from the airport and travel 7 miles to the train station in downtown. The train from Spokane to Whitefish departs after midnight and arrives in about 5 hours. There also 7 car rental companies located in the terminal if you want to make the 254-mile drive, between Spokane to Whitefish which takes between 4 and 5 hours.